zondag 6 januari 2013

weekly blessings


This new year is already six days old, but it's not too late to wish you all an inspirational, creative 2013 shared with all the people you love and cherish!
I started 2013 with a short list of resolutions and some of them I already managed to fulfill! Like couting my blessings daily on the Gratitude app of Happy Tapper and starting to run again with the app of Dutch Runners, expecting to receive my new running outfit tomorrow. Intending to enjoy life with all its lovely and sad sights to the fullest.
Yesterday I bought some great photo props at my favorite store HEMA, hoping to make some nice pictures of the kids with them this week.
Wishing you a happy week!

Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki's blog Zilverblauw

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds great!, wish you all the best and lots of happy days this new year!

    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superleuke props, ga ik ook meteen scoren! Je tip voor de Happy Tapper app is een groot succes hier, en ik heb hem nog geen dag gemist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. De Hema heeft altijd iets leuks :) Stuur me maar een mailtje voor een sign, want het lukte me niet te replyen naar op jouw comment ;) fijne avond, Ingrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fijn...wat geniet ik toch steeds van al je posts en foto's ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...